Okay, so here is my first blog on here. It took me like 2 weeks to work on this page so I just hope I will be able to keep up with the blogging. I like the idea of blogging, because it is good to write about the great things that are going on in your life and when something is bothering you, it is also good to write about it so you can get it off your chest. LOL! I also like the fact that I can brag about my family and especially Gina who is just so so smart. So lets talk a little about Gina.
Gina is 19 months, but if you ask her she is 2!! I don't know where she learned this from cause I never taught her to say that but she knows and if you ask her she will tell you with great confidence "2"! Also, while we are talking about "2" I think Gina is starting the terrible 2's. Temper tantrums, hitting, not wanting me to dress her or undress her, doing the opposite when I tell her no. I guess all of the normal things a toddler going through the terrible 2's does. But at the same time she can be such a sweet heart. Always coming up to me to give me a kiss or a hug and she will come out with the cutest things that will take me back. Like I said before she is really smart!! I could sit here and go on and on about her because I LOVE to talk about her. LOL!
Well I guess that is enough for today...Hopefully I will be able to write more tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to blogging as if myspace isn't enough, right? LOL Its hard to try to keep these up.
Welcome to blogging!!! Awww, she is too cute! Ah yes, the terrible 2's! Good luck with that stage, she is going to constantly push your buttons! LOL!
WHAT'S THIS ABOUT TEMPER TANTRUMS???? I DON'T THINK SO. She's just a girl who knows what she wants, WHEN she wants it!!! Sounds like someone else I know. Hmmm. Chip off the old block. So they are NOT temper tantrums, just little "Chippins." (chip off the old block actions.) I can hear her now, "Ank you, mom mom." For sticking up for her.
Post a Comment