Friday, February 29, 2008

Yayyyyy...Its Friday!

So happy its Friday!Now I just can't wait until it's 4:30 so I can leave work and go pick up Gina. It feels like this week went soooooo slow. But tomorrow is March 1st which means we are getting closer to summer! Can't wait until winter is over with. I'm sick of the cold weather and I'm sick of all the sicknesses and I'm sick of being indoors all the time. Enoughs enough. But I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm going out to eat with my friends that I don't get to see all the time, because we are busy being mothers and just busy with our everyday lives so it will be nice to hang out.
Well I guess that is all for today, I know its short compared to the other long ones, but I really don't have much to write today.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I second that, i'm tired of the dreary weather and making you feel just crappy!
See you saturday, this should be fun, i think i will get a happy ending sunday, haven't had one in a while LOL