Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Good Girl!!!!!
Last night I gave Gina her nightly bath then afterwards went into her room to find some jammies. She comes running into her room and grabs my hand and starts pulling me into the bathroom. So I bend down and I said whats wrong what do you want??? Well I see her face getting really stary and turning red a little. OMG!!! She has to go #2!!! So I quick flip the toilet lid up and put her on the toilet. I was just in time because out it came and into the toilet!! I'm sooooooooo proud of Gina that she did that!!! She knew to come and get me and bring me into the bathroom so she could go!! What a smart little girl.........After she did that I yelled yayyyyy and clapped my hands and kept saying "Good Girl"!!!!! She had the biggest smile on her face. I'm so so proud of her!!! Yayyyyyy for Gina!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH MY GOD!!!! TELL GINA AUNT NEFFIE IS SO PROUD OF HER!!! That is awesome! You must have been so happy. Now time for the potty charts and stickers! :)
SHUT UP!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! That's great!!!!! YAY GINA!!!!!!! Now...can her and the Mattoi girls come show Jenna how much fun it is?? LOL!! LOL!
Post a Comment