Monday, April 14, 2008

Back To The Work Week

Geez today has been so busy!!! Usually Monday's are okay around here, but its been crazy. So anyway this past weekend was a weekend for accidents for me. Not me getting into them, but everyone else around me was. Where ever I was their was an accident.
So Friday night, Me, Tom and Gina are driving to Red Robin. While we are on our way there we get stuck in traffic that is just standing still. We are looking around and we don't see any cars. Look some more and their was a deer on the side of the road. Not dead. But it was hurt and you could still see it moving. All of a sudden one of the cops that were standing their pulls his gun out and shoots the deer in his head!!!!!! Right in front of all of us!!!!! Okay I know he had to because the deer was suffering but geez...... did you have to shoot it front of me!!! So I of course start to cry and Tom's yelling at me why am I crying..... What do you mean why am I crying!!! First of all its bad enough to see a deer hurt but then to see it actually shot in the head is just a little sad don't you think!! I'm a big animal lover so I don't like to see things like that. Oh and sorry I have feelings!! So while I'm sitting in the front crying about this, Gina hears me and now she is fake crying.... It was so cute and so funny! She is a trip! So of course that made me laugh. Thank you Gina!!!
So Sat. after swimming I was giving Gina a bath. I hear this really loud bang outside. Well I didn't think anything of it because it was thundering all morning off and on. So I get Gina out of the tub and I hear all of the sirens. Look out the window and their was a pretty bad accident out on 13 but right in front of us. So of course I get Gina dressed and go outside to be nosey. Poor kids jeep was upside down but he did get out himself and was up walking around. So I hope it was nothing serious. Rt. 13 is soooo dangerous. Sometimes I will take that way home from picking Gina up because it is faster, but other times I go home the longer way down Mill Creek Road because it is less dangerous. Sorry My life and Gina's life is way more important then getting home faster. For what? So I can go home and cook dinner. LMAOOOOO!
Then Sunday I'm home cleaning. I happen to look out the window and I see this really funny looking bird running across the street. It almost looked like a chicken or something but it was pretty tall and it was running really fast. I saw it standing by these bushes across the street for awhile and then it was gone. Didn't see it anymore. Well Tom came home and I was telling him about this funny looking bird. He said oh yeah I know I saw it get hit just now on 13....... WTF was going on this weekend.... Geez I think everyone said lets get into accidents this weekend and around Angela. LOL!!! I know that last one is kinda like oh who cares its a bird but still...

But other wide that the weekend was great!!! And the weather was nice!!! Looking forward to next weekend!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

ROFLMAO! I'm sorry i don't mean to laugh, but its funny that your telling tom about the bird and then he had to kill the mood by saying how he just saw it get hit ON 13. ROFLMAO! I could just picture your face.
And Gina imitating your crying, how cute, she knows how to make you smile!

Amy said...

OMG!! I'd be crying too if I saw a cop shoot the deer in the head right in front of me! That would be my Tom too, I can see it now - "Why the hell are you crying?!?" LOL!! Awww, Gina was imitating your crying?! LOL!!!

ROFLMFAO! Gotta love husbands and how they like to kill the mood! LOL!!