Thursday, May 22, 2008

Haven't Blogged In Awhile

So I haven't blogged because well I have been busy with this thing on myspace called "Own Your Friends" this whole week I really haven't accomplished anything at work. LOL!! It was kind of addicting but I think I'm over it now. (I think) Now watch I will be back on it this afternoon. LOL!
Things have been going well. Gina is feeling much better!! Yayyyy. So I take Gina for her Pre-Admission appt. on Friday. I have a 1/2 day from work tomorrow to take her. Then in 2 weeks will be her procedure. I'm of course nervous about it but at the same time wish it was tomorrow. Partially to get it done and over with and especially just so she feels better!! Then her post-op appt. will be June 12th. So all of this will be done withing a couple of weeks . June will be a busy month but a good month! In June I will also start to get ready to send Gina's birthday invites out. God I can't beleive she is going to be 2!!! She makes me so proud of her everyday! Always doing new things and she is just so smart. I'm so lucky and I tell myself that everyday. Tom and I will just sit there and watch her play because it is so funny and cute to see her make up her own games and I love listening/watching her carry on a conversation with her dolls. So cute! I love when she just surprises me with new words or new little dance moves and Tom and I just look at each other and crack up. LOL!
I will most likely not be writing anything on here tomorrow, so I hope everyone has a good holiday weekend....The weather is going to finally warm up!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I hope everything went well on Friday!

Awwww, she's growing up!!! Too cute!!!