Tuesday, May 6, 2008

All About Our Weekend

So Friday night Tom and I decided to take Gina to the little fair at St. Joseph the Worker. Gina was so excited when we were walking up and she was looking at all the lights going "Ohhhhhhh" So the first thing we do is decide to eat.. 2 sausage sandwiches, a hot dog, french fries and 2 cokes. Now its time to pay.....$27.00!!!!!! WHAT??!!??!! Holy shit! I almost wanted to say forget it, but I was hungry and I thought okay my fault for not looking up at the board that was 10ft. high in the air.... $7.50 for a sausage sandwich. Really come on where do they get off charging that much. That is insane. I could have went to Red Lobster, paid the same amount but have a much better meal. Okay so after that we went walking around and Gina played the fishing game and she won a stuffed ducky!!! She was thrilled!!! Next Tom wanted to play the game where you throw the balls in the bowls so you can win a fish. Well Tom wins a fish.... so I'm saying to myself sarcastically "great" I don't really care for fish and I just think they are a pain in the ass and 1/2 the time I kill them anyway. So after that we had to go and buy a bowl and some food and then I thought the fish needed a friend. (I know the person who hates fish) but I just figured the fish was lonely. They are only .20 cents!!! I asked Gina on the way home what her fishes name is and she says Ashley!!!!! Both are Ashley!!! LMAOOOO! SO cute!! She has a little friend at daycare named Ashley and Gina is always saying her name. Well Sunday morning when I woke up and Gina was still sleeping I found one of the Ashley's dead. It was floating up at the top on its side. So I flushed it down the toilet of course. Gina really didn't care or seem interested in the fish that morning when she woke up. But later on she wanted to see her fish and I just explained that one of the Ashley's went home to see their mommy and daddy because she missed them. Well she really didn't care and it was off to playing again. Of course it was the fish from the pet store that died!!!!! The fair fish is still alive! Go figure!
Sat. was an okay day except the weather was crappy. We were supposed to go to a communion party but since it was an outside party and Gina is still congested Tom decided to go by himself so Gina and I got to stay home. We really didn't do anything exciting that day.
Sunday, we went to Aunt Nell's baby shower where Gina had a blast of course. She always has fun with her cousins and they were all so cute playing together. Running around the yard, picking the flowers in Aunt Neen's yard. LMAOOO!!! They were all filthy by the time the day ended and Gina was fast asleep in the car on the way home. As soon as she sat in her car seat she was out!!! I will post some pics up as soon as I can.
And that about completes our weekend.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Poor fishy! LOL
Wow, $27 for food! Fair food is always expensive! LOL

Amy said...

*moment of silence for Ashley #2* Poor fishy! LOL!! Oh yeah, they rob you with the prices of the food!!