We had a blast on friday at my Uncle Kevin's house who hosted 4th of July this year. Their was so much good food I think I ate a weeks worth well not really but I did eat alot. Gina had a blast and was so good!! Of course her favorite Gwenny was there so she was thrilled about that and she loves her Aunt Lisa. But Gina kept up with all of the kids and was even playing bat mitten with Gwenn well in their own way....it was to cute! They enjoyed laying on the hammock while Daddy pushed them and they had their own little conversation it was too cute! I can't beleive how much Gina has grown since last year. All in all it was a very good day and then the rain started of course....but it least the rain held out until night time when it was time to go home anyway. We did go to Falls Park to see the fireworks which were pretty good and Gina loved them!!! I know I posted in my last blog that I wasn't sure because last year she was so little but she did like them!
Sat. we pretty much just hung out at home most of the day then we went over to Sesame Place to have dinner and then to watch the fireworks. Well we made it to the dinner part then we were getting ready to go back outside so Gina could go on some rides before the fireworks but then it started to downpour really bad. We just hung out in one of the gift shops for awhile until it stopped which it did finally but it was awhile, as we were walking through the park to head out to the car yup started to downpour again......we were soaked, poor Gina was soaked!!!!! So that ended our night!
Sunday we went and got Gina's 2 year old pictures done and they turned out so cute!!!!! And she was cute, very demanding but cute. The photographer would sit her a certain way to take her pic and Gina would say "no I sit this way" and she would sit the way she wanted.....it was funny. Finally I had to just tell the photographer to let her sit the way she wants because she wan't going to pose and stay that way especially at "2". Gina poses anyway for pictures so when I post them you will she the way she is posing is the way she wanted to sit but they turned out good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, Gina is too cute!! It's funny how they go from being little babies to little girls!!!
You got stuck in that downpour?! OMG!!!!
Post a Comment