I'm so ready for the weekend. This week has felt so long and I'm ready for it to end. Gina's birthday is next week so I'm really excited about that. On her actual birthday (Friday) We will be taking her to the Zoo but if it rains we will probably go to Giggle berry Fair at Peddlers village. I hope it doesn't rain though cause I really want to take her to the zoo she is so into animals and also because Lisa, Ian and Gwenn will be joining us if we go to the zoo. So Gina's last day at daycare that week will be Thursday, so she will be celebrating with all of her friends there. Gees, Gina is going to be celebrating her birthday for 3 days next week!!! I'm trying to decide what I want to bring into daycare that day to celebrate. A cake???? cupcakes???? I have no idea. Maybe I will do cupcakes. Then next sat. is her big party!!!! I'm really excited about this can you tell?!?! LOL! Elmo is going to be there and possibly Cookie Monster!!! Which reminds me the lady at Bouncing Off The Walls was supposed to get back to me to let me know if Cookie was able to come but she never did so I guess I will be calling her today.
So my weekend plans are ordering Gina's Elmo cake this weekend (not sure from where yet) then we have Anthony's 1st birthday party tomorrow!!! Then Gina will be spending the night at Mom Mom's house sat.night because the G4L Car Show is sat. morning and I will be getting up EARLY for that. But Gina will be visiting me at the car show that day. So we have a jammed packed weekend ahead of us....I actually haven't had one in awhile so its okay. I'm sure I will be blogging about it come Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment