Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gina's Birthday Party!!

Getting ready to go to her birthday party!!





Look at everyone having fun....



Awwww...Elmo giving Gina a present.




Gina and her favorite "Elmo"





Mommy, Daddy and Gina






Gina leading her birthday parade!







Singing Happy Birthday!


















Eating her yummy birthday cake










Opening her presents

As you can tell from the pics above Gina had a really good time at her birthday party!!! All of her friends and family were there to help celebrate Gina turning two!!! Even some of her friends from daycare were there which she was thrilled to see them. All of the kids had such a great time and I even think the adults had a good time also. Elmo and Cookie were a big hit....All of the kids loved them and they were really good with the children. They did a bunch of songs and dances with the kids and gave out little prizes and Elmo gave Gina a present and she loved that. I think my favorite part was Gina's birthday parade, how neat was that?!?! Gina was the leader of course with Elmo and Cookie and then all of her little friends right behind her!! But over all the whole party was awesome! I'm so glad I did that for her birthday. She got a lot of really nice gifts too! Now my little girl is 2.......
















1 comment:

Amy said...

Awwww, looks like Gina and everyone had a great time!!!!