Monday, March 31, 2008

Last Day of March and Weekend Update

Today is the last day of March WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! I hope April brings us nicer weather. And since tomorrow is April 1st (April fools day!) Everybody better watch out!!! LMAOOOO! J/K I'm not going to play any pranks on anybody. I should though cause its so much fun! LOL!

This weekend was a nice one. The weather wasn't to bad and no rain so thats good! We basically stayed in all weekend cause Gina's been sick. Congestion and runny nose, so we didn't make it to swim class this weekend. Thats okay because Steph told me they did the same stuff we did 2 weeks ago and Gina is doing so much better so I'm glad I didn't take her. I got alot of cleaning done this weekend......It always makes you feel good when your place is clean! Not that my place is always dirty. I clean everyday, but I really went around and did heavy heavy cleaning. I even cleaned out the closets and just threw crap away that I haven't used. I love throwing stuff away!! LMAOO! Well thats all for my blog today. Nothing to exciting.

No comments: