Friday, March 21, 2008

Yay for Friday. And venting

So happy its friday and I have a 1/2 today too!!!! Yeah so I'm supposed to be leaving work at 12:00 thats my 1/2 day and guess what I know Iwill not be getting out at 12:00 today because my boss is here and all of a sudden she has all this work for me. She has been here all week and had nothing for me, but now all of a sudden she has all this work and needs it before I leave. Well the amount of work she gave me won't allow me to leave here today at 12:00. I swear she does this crap on purpose because she gets off on it. How annoying!!
Anyway, I'm happy it is Friday and I don't have to see this place until Monday.

1 comment:

Amy said...

OH NO!!! So you weren't able to go to Gina's day care??? Stupid boss! That's how it always is, you have nothing all week and then 10 minutes before you're supposed to go home, you have a ton to do!

Have a great weekend and happy Easter!