Had a great weekend! Got to hang out with my girls for a little bit on Sat. Went out to dinner with Steph, Ang and her daughter Melanie and Gina came with me also. Had a good time!! Then went to Target afterwards to get the girls their bathing suits for swimming classes that start in 2 weeks. Of course we left Target with bags of stuff instead of just bathing suits. LOL! But now I have to talk to Gina's doctor about her taking swimming classes. It dawned on me Sat. that OMG Gina has tubes!!! So I want to speak to him first to see what he says which he will probably recommend her getting ear plugs. I just hope that she will keep the ear plugs in. So lets see how long it takes for him to call back.
Sunday was a good day. Did lots of cleaning ( I can hear you guys saying and thats a good day?!?! LOL!) But yes it was because I really had to clean and just wanted to disinfect everything from us being sick. And now back to yucky Monday. I really don't have any complaints about today. Its been an okay day and this weather is crazy. I would like for it to stay this way, but we all know that won't happen.
Well thats all for today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its always a good day when you can get the cleaning done! LOL! LOL!
Post a Comment