The weather has been great for the past 2 days!!! Today it got up to like 70. A little cloudy because I think its going to rain later on but I would rather be outside today then stuck inside here at work!!
So I spoke to Gina's ENT yesterday and to my amazement he said Gina is able to go swimming w/out ear plugs......He said as long as I put in her ear med. right after she will be fine. Okay great then!!! I was so scared he was going to call back and say no I would rather her not go swimming. I think I'm still going to buy the ear plugs though and try them cause I really don't want water to get in her ear. She probably won't keep them in, but it least now I know if she doesn't it will be fine. Actually I think I will google it to see if I can read anything about it, which is probably the worst thing I can do is to read about it cause then you always come across those horror stories online and being a girl of course I'm going to read it cause I'm nosey and then what happens.....Out comes worry wart Angela. I always do this to myself. You would think I would learn by now. LOL! My mom is always yelling at me, but she is the same exact way!! LOL!
So tonight A.I. is on. Its been hard for me to just sit down and watch it but I catch some of it and I have to say I really don't have a favorite yet.I do like the youngest boy that is in the competition. He seems sooooo sweet and genuine. Does it seem kinda of boring this year or is it just me? I think they need to do something to spice it up again because I think less and less people are going to watch it next season if its going to be the same way.
Oh and what about Paradise Hotel?!?!?! I love that show!!!!! The first time it was on I was so addicted and I'm still addicted. I just hate that we have to wait now until next week to see who leaves. That new girl is so annoying! But you know she will be safe since she is the new girl. I don't know who I want to leave. Oh well have to wait until next week now.
Time to get back to work now.....LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment