nu=328:>4:7>6;6>WSNRCG=32339932<76::nu0mrj.jpg">
Holding Gina for the first time
Holding Gina for the first time So adorable!
nu=328:>4:7>6;6>WSNRCG=32339932<76::nu0mrj.jpg">
Tomorrow July, 18th is Gina's Birthday! I can't beleive she is 2 years old already. Since I'm not going to be here tomorrow because I will spending the day with Gina I decided to post this today.
It is still so fresh in my mind July 17th 2 years ago that I went into labor. Not knowing what to expect and then 16 hours later on July 18th having my baby girl!!!! Gina is the best thing that has ever happened to me and she makes me so happy each and everyday. I love you so much!

2 comments:
(i posted earlier but got an error)
I remember that day all too well! It was a long day/night/morning! LOL
Gina is such a great girl and is so smart!
Happy 2nd Birthday Gina!!
Love, Aunt Nessie, Lee-lee, Brittany, and Anthony
(Promise..i won't sing to you on Saturday LOL)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GIIIIINNNNNAAAA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
I can't believe she's 2!!!! What an amazing little girl you have!!
Happy Birthday Gina!
Love, Amy, Tom and Jenna!
Post a Comment