Monday, March 24, 2008

All About Easter














































Gina was sooooo cute this year!! Well she is so cute all the time but now that she is getting older it was so cute to watch her and how excited she got. Gina had her 1st Easter egg hunt yesterday and she did very well. Earning a big $30.00!!!! Well all 3 of the girls got that cause we have to keep it fair and even. Gina got sooooo many gifts....and I mean alot! I think it may have been pretty close to Christmas. Her party at school on Friday was alot of fun also! Her cousin Gabriella came with us and Gina was so happy to see her. She loves her cousin Gabby! Gabby had a ton of fun and she got along with all of the other kids very well. She got to eat all the special goodies that they had and she made a mess of herself. She was covered in all kinds of food. But they had fun and thats all that matters. And her mother didn't seem to mind either. Sat. was a day for bumming around and getting some wash and cleaning done and dying easter eggs which was a disaster!!! Thank god I put towels down because forget it our carpet probably would have been done!! LOL! But our Easter Holiday turned out great!!



























1 comment:

Amy said...

OMG! Too cute! I love the little flower headband that she has on! Her dress is too cute! I'm cracking up at her dying eggs!! LOL! I dyed them for Jenna, but she painted them - to which that got everywhere! LOL!

That's great that she really got into it this year, so did Jenna!! Its a fun age now!! :-)