






And I will love it even more in 20 min. when I get to leave work.
So yesterday me and Gina played hookie and we went to Bouncing Off the Walls and she had sooo much fun!!! I can't wait to take her back. I will tell you though, I was ready for a nap by the time we were done. LOL!! I posted the pics of Gina having FUN! They all posted above I don't know why.
After we went to visit Mom Mom at work and then we went to have lunch. So Gina had a pretty big day so she took a really long nap. LOL!! But then later we got some company. Grandmom Denee, Aunt Nell and Gabby came over. The both of them were very good playing with each other.
So this weekemd is the weekend to register Gina for swimming. I can't wait!!! We are going to have so much fun!! Then sunday is my friends son christening. That is going to be so much fun also!
Time to leave!! I will write more on Monday!!:)
2 comments:
TOOOOO CUTE!!!! Jenna LOVES going to Bouncing Off The Walls!! I think its a great place for the kids to go that's indoors!!!!
I can't wait to take the girls to bouncing off the walls, just the fact that they can run around and do whatever sounds like fun to me!
YIKES! I'm nervous and excited about swimming this weekend, i call first dibs on the bathroom to get changed in HAAA
Post a Comment