


So me and Gina were just hanging out at home last night and we were being so silly. Last night was a night that I got dinner done early, Gina got her bath so I just wanted us to hang out and do what ever instead of trying to clean all night long which is usually what it is because I will clean up once during the night and its a mess again 10 min. later. So last night I said screw it about the mess and we had fun........We danced to A.I., we took pics of us . Of course they turned out crappy because they were taken from my phone. LOL!! But anyway we just had so much fun being goofy.
2 comments:
haaa this is great! Sometimes the cleaning just has to be put aside for playtime with the kids, they enjoy it!
OMG! I love the 2nd picture with the two of you pointing to your noses! LOL!! Exactly, sometimes you just have to say the hell with the cleaning and enjoy playing! You're always going to have to clean something, why not put it off? LOL!
Post a Comment