So this weekend (Sat.) I registered Gina for swimming. I can't believe its this sat. coming up that they start already. I'm kind of nervous and excited at the same time. I think she will be fine because she loves her bath so much. So Gina wakes up this morning with red cheeks. She usually gets red cheeks when she is starting to get sick. Well I had a funny feeling this was going to happen since we are starting swimming classes this sat. Hopefully this time its just a fluky thing with them getting red because I don't want to miss the first class! I called to check on her at daycare today and they said she was fine and wasn't acting different but then again are they really paying attention to her...... She has been doing so good w/out getting sick. She has had so much sickness in her little body because of daycare that its about time she gets a break because for awhile it seemed like poor Gina wasn't getting a break
So sat. weather was terrible! Of course I pick that day to do most of my running around. I went food shopping and when I came out it wasn't raining at that time. But the moment I got to my car, total down pour. Of course right! It couldn't have waited until I got my groceries in the car. LOL!!!
Sunday was Anthony's christening and he looked so handsome! He was such a good baby the whole time too. You didn't hear a peep out of him in the church and then we get to the restaurant he slept most of the time. He was so good!
So Gina's party is going to at Bouncing off the walls this year. Ever since we went last week and she loved it so much I decided to do it there. And this way if it happens to rain my mom won't have a house full of people and kids that don't have anything to do. The only thing is it's at a weird time. 6-8pm on the 19th of July. But the more I think about it the more I'm liking the time because all the kids would have their naps, they can eat dinner, its summer time so it will still be light out. It doesn't get dark in the summer until 9:00pm, and we will be the last party so we don't have to rush right out for another party coming in. I think it will be fine. And the best part is Elmo will be there. I can't wait to see the look on Gina's face when he comes walking in. But this place is going to do the all the decorating and do the whole Elmo theme too!!! It is so worth it to have a birthday party at this place.
And now we are back to crappy Monday and work! I can't wait for the weekend again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks again for you and Tom being instigators to Jenna and Brittany! LOL! LOL!!!
Sounds like Gina's birthday party is going to be fun!! That's great that you were able to get Elmo to come, you know all of the kids LOVE Elmo!!
Post a Comment